Apple iPod Touch 16GB with touchscreen


This is the neatest tech toy I have ever seen. I have had mine less than a week and I love it. Good thing also is that it is not hard to figure out. Very user friendly.I own an iPod touch and really like it. The review for this was really nice, but there was one thing that wasn't true. The customizable homescreen lets you even customize the bottom four buttons and put them where ever. I have actually went through two of these iPods, because the first had a shorted circut or some thing. Thankfully, not only did the iPod come with a small warranty, but I had purchased one also. All in all it really IS the best portable music player I have ever seen/used.I was worried at first, because it is expensive, but after using it I really love it. Easy to use and a simply elegant and intuitive design.

1. Have a variety of entertainment at your fingertips with this Apple iPod Touch media player
2. Music/video player features 16 GB of memory
3.The iPod touch features the same groundbreaking touch screen interface as the iPhone