Philips 598 Details

Philips 598 Details
As for some manly features of the gadget, I'd mention the 128MB of internal in-built memory. This would be enough for you to listen to at least one hour of music. If this is too little, consider having a microSD card. The Philips 598 comes with a memory slot, supporting these cards, but only up to 1 GB.

Other features include the 262k color TFT display, measuring 1.8''. The 1.3 megapixel camera will provide you with photos of high quality. As far as I know the best mobile phones' cameras come with Samsung and LG phones (this is my personal opinion though - I think the photos produced are clearer and with less artifacts). The gadget supports JAVA applications and games: you won't get bored in any case with this amount of music and probably a lot of games (don't forget the girlish things mentioned earlier: can't wait to get my hands on that one!!!)